Advanta Accountancy Inc. – Burlingame, CA 94010
Advanta Accountancy Inc. is a certified public accountant (CPA) and financial advisory firm based in California, U.S.A, but our presence and expertise span far beyond the borders of the Golden State. We offer a broad range of services for corporations, business owners, executives, and independent professionals. We build integrity, combining deep professional knowledge with applied forward-thinking, to build trust. We are an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client service goals.
We are looking for a Staff accountant responsible for a full array of accounting services including preparation of corporate financial statements, books reconciliation and annual closing as well as financial consulting and various financial/tax audits and special projects.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the transaction process
- Reconcile and assure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and annual closing, including bank accounts, credit cards and GL accounts reconciliations
- Monitor financial transactions and reports
- Process accounts receivable and payable
- Intuit Payroll Processing
- Prepare payroll and sales tax returns
- Train and assist business clients with accounting software
- Assist in the various financial/tax audits and special projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related major
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (must)
- EA or CPA preferred
- Minimum 3 years of general accounting and/or bookkeeping experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Intuit Payroll, Excel, Word and Outlook
Monday to Friday 9:30am-5:30pm
$50,000 to $80,000 Annually
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacations
- On-site Gym
- Free lunch and snacks
- And more...
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact the eligible candidates for 1st and 2nd round interviews.